Thursday, January 7, 2010

Between Dove, Sunsilk & Garnier Conditioner which is best to use? Do i have to change my shampoo also? ?

My hair started falling too much after using Sunsilk hair conditioner. what shall i do ? Which conditioner is best for me ? i use Pantene (long black) Shampoo. I apply Oil before bath n my hair gets dry after shampoo. What shall i do??Between Dove, Sunsilk %26amp; Garnier Conditioner which is best to use? Do i have to change my shampoo also? ?
garnier products work for me...Between Dove, Sunsilk %26amp; Garnier Conditioner which is best to use? Do i have to change my shampoo also? ?
Firstly, most of them face hair problems today due to various reasons like heredity, pollution, climate etc. Somethings are not in our hands. But we can try to make our hair better. It depends on the texture of your hair.


You consult any beautician, the first advice they would give you is never change the shampoo. Stick onto one shampoo. It will take some time initially for your hair to get adjusted with the shampoo but later the improvement can be seen in your hair. %26amp; because you say, your hair becomes dry, try %26amp; oil your hair often as in you can oil the hair for one or 2 nights %26amp; then wash your hair. Use as little shampoo as possible. %26amp; use a shampoo which is specifically for dry hair. %26amp; if possible use natural conditioners. In that way, you'll be using less of chemicals. %26amp; opt for natural hair drying rather than using hair driers.
Um It can be because of your diet too. Start taking multivitamins and be gentle. Always use a wide tooth comb when hair is wet and mabe try a leave in conditioning spray like infusium 23 leave in treatment. But like i said it could be because of diet and missing nutrients. I personally love sunsilk, it is my favorite brand. I cannot imagine it being the conditioner. I dont know I thinik you may want to see a doctor or either go to your local drugstore and talk to the pharmacist they are educated. If you talk to a hair stylest they will tell you you need to change your shampoo and conditioner every few months otherwise it will clog your hair folicles. Check on that too that may be causing stress on your hair.
I like garnier but it is what works best for you Since your hair drys out when you shampoo it means it is getting to clean and you might try washing every other day and see if that helps also You also could do the conditioner first and then the shampoo this way the shampoo has to pull through the conditioner
I belong exactly 2 ur category.


See! all these conditioners will do well but differently in every individual. Go for a good shampoo n conditioner..i ve heard n tried herbal essence..its really nice..but my friends said dove is doing a good job..


Remember hairfall is not jus cos of these shampoos n conditioners alone..


check on ur diet/pollution/dandruff status..


Ppl said doing regular hair spas gives a good result..but thats only if u r ready 2 spend few pennies every fortnite!


try these leave in conditioners if u get any..


Good luck
sunsilk is the worst for me....garnier doesn't help much





so i use dove...im using it for more than 6 months...and it's gr8
I think Dove coz it is mild...
I prefer dove..garnier didn't work for me, sunsilk wasn't as good as dove..so DOVE wins =]

No comments:

Post a Comment