Thursday, January 7, 2010

If I use sunsilk shampoo for my hair then It will give any type problem?

nilIf I use sunsilk shampoo for my hair then It will give any type problem?
i dont see why it would. i use sunsilk all the time. sunsilk even smells good.


sunsilk is a really good shampoo and wont cause you any probs. it wont damage or anything. just take good care of your hair and itll be fine. sunsilk has different types to choose from, so choose one that appeals to you. for me i use the purple one.If I use sunsilk shampoo for my hair then It will give any type problem?
i have used all sunsilk shampoos on my hair.. and they are really good.. suited me well.. try all n check which one suits u the most..
I recommended this a few questions back. I have zero problems with this product. I like the blue line and the pink line.





Blue line: anti Poof!


Pink line: more moisturizing.


I mix and match them.


Green???Yellow???Purple???Cannot recall what those do for the hair. One is for normal hair. One is for more volume, the other??? check out www.drugstore.com for more info on them. They are made by Helen Curtis makers of the Suave family of hair care products.
Who knows? But you will know yourself, if you try.
Nope...itz totally safe.......choose which is best suitable for u'r hair.....
no u choose the right type of shampoo in sunsilk means suitable for for ur kind of hair
if u need shine as well as more manageable use yellow sunsilk it will give strength also i am using it since long time i have used many but return back to it, if ur hairs are dry then use pink one , absolutely there is no harm by using this products
it depends how ur hair is mostly it wont its a good brand u should try the black one for extra shine
  • ie problems
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment