Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will Sunsilk TLC Shampoo Leave Buildup In My Hair?

i've been using Pantine Pro-V Ice Shine for about a 3 months now, and my hair cant even go a day without shampooing because it looks and feels soooo greasy


-my hair is longish and light brown


its really naturally soft, shiny and straight


i don't rally need a shampoo that does anything special like ';frizz control'; or ';straightening shampoo'; , i just want one that doesn't leave buildup, makes my hair greasy, and smells good


would Sunsilk TLC be good?


And do i need the 24/7 creme? Will Sunsilk TLC Shampoo Leave Buildup In My Hair?
Any shampoo (despite price or brand) will start leaving build up in your hair after 3+ months of use. You should always switch shampoos after 3 months because your hair is so used to the formula. I use Sunsilk TLC (shampoo, conditioner, and 24/7 creme). After 3 months I switch to Garnier Fructis.

No comments:

Post a Comment