Thursday, January 7, 2010

Has anybody tried the sunsilk straighten up shampoo?

That whole Sunsilk line rocks! I'm impressed with how much the non-professional hair care lines have stepped up, they work about as well as a lot of professional products.Has anybody tried the sunsilk straighten up shampoo?
i use it, same conditioner too. it works well, smells good too.Has anybody tried the sunsilk straighten up shampoo?
Yes,It seemed to work after a week I saw a big difference
You should try the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, Harmon, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!





Check it out!





http://organixhair.com/
yes and it works very well! but it made my hair feel a little greasy after a while of use. so change it up every once in a while.
i have not tried that kind of sun silk i tried a different kind i loved it and thought it worked nice but my friend used it and it made her hair greasy so it all depends on the person
I love Sunsilk Shampoo! I smells so good and make your hair nice and soft! I would recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment