Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunsilk anti poof shampoo?

I just bought it and used it. It seems to have helped my poof, but not the frizz. I was wondering should i use the anti poof shampoo instead. Or should I use a mix of both? Like keep the shampoo, but use the anti frizz cream ?Would this help?Sunsilk anti poof shampoo?
I have wavy hair and bought that stuff (the shampoo, conditioner and anti-frizz cream) and was sooo hopeful that i'd be able to use the products and let my hair air dry and look good. It didn't even work when i blow dried or ironed!! I was so disappointed. Then I bought garnier fructis, the restoring one and OMG!!! It's like miracle stuff!! I could just wash, condition and go and my hair looked great!! (I say this in the past tense cause I just chopped about 8'; off and now have to iron it everyday cause it's too short to pull up) THAT STUFF IS GREAT!!Sunsilk anti poof shampoo?
use the anti poof shampoo AND conditioner. Then use the anti frizz creme. Conditioners help with frizz.
  • ie problems
  • 1 comment: