Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is better Dove shampoo or Sunsilk shampoo?

I have blonde hair but i am thinking of going darker soon. My hair is somewhat soft in some areas but fried and unhealthy looking in other areas. I don't want a shampoo that will make my hair look greasy cause i tend to touch my bangs a lot (i know your not suppose to touch your hair a lot!). I also have a little frizz but not a lot.





I really want a shampoo that will make my hair look and feel super soft and silky. I have been reading that Dove shampoo works well and so does Sunsilk shampoo.





Which specific kind of those shampoos should i get or should i use something else???





Also i have tried Herbal Essence and that did nothing to help my hair get soft. I am using Aussie right now and that isn't working either!





Thank-you so much!!!Which is better Dove shampoo or Sunsilk shampoo?
Try aveda - expensive but you get a litre and it will last you 6 months - all sorts to choose from - you won't be disappointedWhich is better Dove shampoo or Sunsilk shampoo?
Try dove and pan-teen, (if i spelled it right) though you should check with your hairdresser cause it depends on your hair type.








HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment