Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sunsilk hair shampoo?

I'm thinking of trying sunsilk shampoo, probably the volumizing one. Is sunsilk shampoo good? Please let me know if you've used it and what you think of it.Sunsilk hair shampoo?
Yeah totally get some. That stuff smells really good and it works great on your hair. I actually used some of it today. I use the green kind, and its amazing! Totally try it out!Sunsilk hair shampoo?
i love sunsilk i used the green,pink and purpke but you can go to www.sunsilk.com and get free samples
Both me and my friend had bad results with this shampoo. I got the pink one and it made my hair all gross and sticky. My friend tried the yellow one and her hair frizzed out majorly.





I don't recommend it. Try Loreal Vive Pro.
  • ie problems
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment