Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i use Head& Sholders anti dandruff shampoo and after that sunsilk conditioner?Can 2 brands b used together?

yea I do it all the time, they say its better to stick with brands because they are formulated to work together but sometimes you just can't lol. It won't hurt your hair or your scalp.Can i use Head%26amp; Sholders anti dandruff shampoo and after that sunsilk conditioner?Can 2 brands b used together?
Yeah you can mixed any shampoos and conditioners nothing bad will happen to your hair you can use which ever brand you like they don't need to be the same. Can i use Head%26amp; Sholders anti dandruff shampoo and after that sunsilk conditioner?Can 2 brands b used together?
I do that every time I shower. (Bcuz my dad buys a lot of various shampoo's and conditioner's, and I can't choose or anything..)


It works just as well as using something from the same brand.
Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment