Thursday, January 7, 2010

Others Opinion-Is Sunsilk Straighten Up shampoo and conditioner really striaghtens your hair? and how well?

try itOthers Opinion-Is Sunsilk Straighten Up shampoo and conditioner really striaghtens your hair? and how well?
yep, it works for me cause i have straight hair. you need to use the conditioner and 24/7 creme too. you could buy a little pack to try it. i bought it at Krogers. i found it in the soap section instead of the shampoo part so that's kind of odd. if u cant find it try the soap section.Others Opinion-Is Sunsilk Straighten Up shampoo and conditioner really striaghtens your hair? and how well?
i wish i knew cuz my hair looks really cute straightened but i dont like using a straightener cuz it burns my hair
Don't know. I have only used the Anti-Poof, and it works great for me. No more poof.
I have used the sunsilk on for poof, and i think it worked for me. but i would recommend going to www.gethairapy.com and get the free sample.
Nope, they barely do a thing unless your hair is already straight but just has a slight bit of a wave to it. It only slightly relaxes it very temporarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment