Thursday, January 7, 2010

How good is Sunsilk Shampoo/Conditioner ';Waves of Envy'; ?

I have wavy hair and I heard about this stuff and I was so excited for a shampoo that finally brings out beach waves!


Does this stuff really define my waves?


Does it give me beach waves?


Will it bring shine and a healthy look and smoothness to my hair?


What about the rest of the system? Are they good or bad?


Is the smell horrible?How good is Sunsilk Shampoo/Conditioner ';Waves of Envy'; ?
Oh yes for sure.





Yes it will give you beach waves.





Shine, yes. It will look very natural.





GOOD GOOD GOOD !





The smell is certainly NOT horrible !How good is Sunsilk Shampoo/Conditioner ';Waves of Envy'; ?
Its okay, to be honest with you.


It doesn't really define them like it says it does, it more just ways them down to make them look more defined. i dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...hahah.


It doesn't really make your hair any different, i didn't know any added shine or smoothness.


The whole line dried out my hair, but that's just mine and everyone has different hair texture.


It smells good though.:) hope i helped!
I don't think it actually makes your hair curly.


it probably just helps define the curls when you curl your hair


it's like the herbal essences dangerously straight shampoo. it doesnt actually MAKE your hair straight, it just makes it SO much easier to straighten it.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment