Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo is better herbal essences or sunsilk?

Herbal essences - i've tried so many and this is my favorite (out of the drug store brands) - sunsilk is horrible and makes your hair feel gross and flat.Which shampoo is better herbal essences or sunsilk?
I've used both and feel that Sunsilk is much better for my hair. After using Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences for a few months each, my hair would start to dry out and feel brittle. I've been using Sunsilk for nearly half a year and my hair is as healthy as ever.Which shampoo is better herbal essences or sunsilk?
I haven't tried Sunsilk, but the Herbal Essences for special hair types, such as Dry Hair or Long Hair, work really, really well (:
herbal essences, its like the only thing all my friends use as of hair stuff xD





or garnier fructis is good also :D





they both make my hair feel smooth
sunsilk. herbal essences has to much wax and chemicals in it. sunsilk is still bad, but not AS bad.
herbal essences!!! for sure!!! :) or garnier fructis!!! :)





i hope this helped!
herbal essences is not good at cleaning your hair


it just drys it out but, it smells great!


sun silk is very good :)

1 comment:

  1. Excess use of synthetic cosmetics cause various skin and health problems, I prefer using herbal shampoo for my long hair and i first six months i noticed that my hair becomes more shiny bouncy and thick

    ReplyDelete