Thursday, January 7, 2010

What sunsilk shampoo should i use?

i have wavy and thick hair. when i come outta the shower i dunno if it turns poofy or frizzy.


should i use the


straighten up one?


the poofy one?


or frizzy one?What sunsilk shampoo should i use?
Don't use that one,there is a shampoo for your hair. I use it and I have curly long hair. It keeps It under control.Its name is: Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Shampoo. This shampoo is magical look it makes 75% less frizz and Defines curls as well as Redken. There is also the Conditioner and the Mousse. I hope it changes you mind.What sunsilk shampoo should i use?
Okay well i suffered the same problem, What would be a wise choice is get both. You can get one as shampoo and the other as conditioner. Good luck! I understand that a girls hair is her life.
Actually I had this same problem. I have used both shampoos and I find that the starighten up one is best. If you use both the shampoo and condition of straighten up, and then blow dry and straighten your hair, it turns out alot better than stariaghtening your hair without using the shampoo. But after you blow dry your hair after using the shampoo, it will look poofy, but after you starighten your hair, you will be amazed at how much better it looks. I have tried it and it works great.
I would pick the poofy one, because poofyness is what also usually creates frizzyness. And without the poof your hair will seem straiter too. Along with that you should also use a hair straitner, it clams the frizzes down and makes your hair smoother and more lucious!

No comments:

Post a Comment