Monday, December 28, 2009

Hag any one tried sunsilk(shampoo)?

a couple of weeks ago...i saw a commercial, of this new shampoo they launched called sunsilk, has any one tried and does it work?Hag any one tried sunsilk(shampoo)?
I haven't tired the shampoo but I am trying the Not Flat volume by Sunsilk,it gives volume without the crunchy texture ,Ive only tried it 2 times so far and I like it.it smells good and my hair feels great and has more body,I have long blond hair that's fine and I like this product .I will try other products they sell.Hag any one tried sunsilk(shampoo)?
yes i have the de frizz conditioner it works really well and its kind of cheap
i tried it and i personally think it sux! i tried straighten up and it did absolutely nothing but shampoo my hair. it mite work 4 u though, it mite work 4 u
There are several Sunsilk variants- I tried the Hydra TLC, and I have to say that although it worked OK on my hair, the conditioner reeked!!! I tried the new VivePro Stlye Infusing instead and loved it- my whole bathroom smelled great after the shower!!
ya! i trid it its pretty good
ty
no but planning to do so cuz my hair is getting on my nerves! i heard its good!
i used to use this bran but it's just okay.
OH yah i bought it like 2 months ago! its not NEW i dont think. i tried the shampoo, i mean, nothing special you know? its just shampoo. but i dont like it because it doesn't smell very nice. try the new herbal essences line, it smells really good , works, and looks great too!!!!!!!!!!
the frizz cream worked for me
It does work! I tried the black smooth and sleek one and it's really amazing! You should try it. I mean, what do you have to loose?
i havent of course cause its nothing that special about it
yes, I have and still am using the pink one for my dry hair. I have noticed an improvement. But, I'm not one for sticking to a certain shampoo/conditioner for a very long time.
its ok , its nothing amazing or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment