Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which sunsilk shampoo for oily scalp dry hair?

mmmm i love Sunsilk hair........Which sunsilk shampoo for oily scalp dry hair?
I am also having the same problem, oily scalp but dry hair...ironic!


I am using Sunsilk long %26amp; healthy (with ginseng %26amp; soy extract)..it's pretty good so far, one thing i have noticed that my hair fall has been lessened and they aren't too dry after shampooing ....they smell great too.....Which sunsilk shampoo for oily scalp dry hair?
I had this same problem and first I would stop using Sunsilk and start using Pantene.
You need to change your conditioner to something for normal hair. Shampoos normally don't cause imbalance. It's normally the conditioner that causes it.





Also use a leave in conditioner and don't spray it on your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment