Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have you ever used ';sunsilk'; shampoo and condtioner?

if so..how good is it?Have you ever used ';sunsilk'; shampoo and condtioner?
Yeah! I like the hydrasleek or whatever its called it worked wonders but make sure you blow dry your hair to get the full effect. if you let it air dry it will get all frizzy :DHave you ever used ';sunsilk'; shampoo and condtioner?
yeah...i didn't really see a difference
love love love sunsilk


it makes my hair nice and soft :)
Oh my god, I swear by Hydra TLC. [It's in a pink bottle.]


It made my hair instantly softer and smoother.


I recommend it to anyone.
yes, its not that great all commercial products tend to be useless, it is always advisable to invest in quality ones such as aveda which use natural products but expensive
I did and it was awful. Instead of straightening my hair it made even curlier. Instead of de poofing it, it made my hair poofier, and the anti frizz made my hair frizzier. I've tried three that I thought would work well, and they didn't. All I can say is that I'm dissapointed.
i used the blue bottle. i thinkit was anti poof or something, but i really liked it worked well on me. i have really thick hair that firzzes easy.
i have. i used the volumizing one because my hair is very thin n flat. but it didnt help at all. but it could be different on different types of hair. it's up to you. what i would do if i were you and werent too sure about wasting money on it. you should go to their website n you can get a free sample of their shampoo n conditioner. hope i helped.(:
mmm it always works for me... as long as your following the directions and blowdrying it the right way! the hydrate one works really well and makes your hair SUPER soft and shiny!!!
I have tried it and thought it sucked.
I used Hydra TLC for like 6 months once it repaired all the damage it started to make my hair greasy. I would recommend using this until damage is gone and then switching to Aussie Cleanse and Mend
yes i have, didnt work too well on my hair which is really thick, but for my sister it worked well (she has quite thin hair). all depends on the type of hair you have and which type you pick out. try and get one which will suit your hair best (ie, they have for coloured hair, damaged hair etc). whats works for some doesnt always work for others
It was great it made my hair less frizzy and curlier.(The anti frizz one for curly hair.)And it smells great too.
well i've tryed sunsilk anti-poof, the one for dry hair, and the anti-frizz one but they didn't work well on my hair. They really didn't cause any change. My hair is really curly so if yours isn't it might work better. If you're going to buy a drugstore shampoo and conditioner I would suggest herball essenses instead but if you don't mind spending a little extra paul mitchell has a great line. but you have to get it from professional stores or hair salons.
I use whichever one is in the green bottle (Anti-frizz, I believe) and I think it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment