Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone know if sunsilk shampoo is good? I have dry,split ends,and there are bumps on the hair.?

I have dry,split ends,and there are bumps on the hair.lol I don't know what the bumps are called. And my hair is not smooth at all, they are hard. Throughout the day my hair has flyaways and splits like a scarecrow. lmao


Do you know which kind of Sunsilk shampoo is right for my type of hair?Does anyone know if sunsilk shampoo is good? I have dry,split ends,and there are bumps on the hair.?
I have never tried Sunsilk Shampoo but I do use their Anti-Flat Cream. It works really well. For shampoo, I use L'Oreal Vive Pro. It makes my hair really smooth, soft, and shiny! I highly recommend it. If you have split ends, I suggest getting a trim. This will help keep your hair healthy and smooth.Does anyone know if sunsilk shampoo is good? I have dry,split ends,and there are bumps on the hair.?
i use pantene on my hair for shampoo and conditioner. then i use this dove moisturizing cream for hair to help soften my hair. Then i use tresume spray for frizzies and to keep my hair shiny. I do use a lot more, but for other things. They work pretty good for my dry hair. And it helps that it smells good too.hah
there is this one bottle for split ends.................i think its pink.that should work for you........i use the hair masque my hair feels really soft after i use it .
  • ie problems
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment