Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is sunsilk a good shampoo? or is it harmful like pantene?

i kno pantene makes hair smooth soft bla bla...bt its actuli doin worse! is sunsilk the same? or is it good? i experience hair fall due to shampoos....wil sunsilk work for me? or will it damage like pantene? plz help!Is sunsilk a good shampoo? or is it harmful like pantene?
it depends on your hair but i never use anything else.Is sunsilk a good shampoo? or is it harmful like pantene?
I think sunsilk is good, but you have to back it up with a good conditioner.





Actually my main shampoo is garnier fructisse, that works for me, but if i need to switch up shampoos so i won't have dandruff I use sunsilk, and then use the conditioner of garnier fructisse after...





Hair fall is normal, around a hundred or so strands fall.. if more than that, then that could be a problem.. maybe you need to go to a dermatologist and have it checked.:)
I LOVE SUNSILK. I use Sunsilk Hydra TLC shampoo and conditioner and it works great. Pantene was too strong for me, but Sunsilk isn't. I actually did a review on it. If you're interested, go check it out on my website.





But I recommend you try out Sunsilk :]
use aveda


http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>





i also like bumble and bumble :) i take pride in my hair unlike you, crappy drugstore brands that will destroy your hair and make it split and fall out
i asked my cousin the same thing , she has her own salon. she said sunsilk is great as long as you get the version that you need,





EX: if you had frzzy hair, you would get the FRIZZ CONTROLL
well it really depends on you and your hair type. i know this doesn't help but i think your just going to have to try a lot of the different ones.
I have tried a couple of them. The shampoo didn't seem to really wash out of my hair? It felt sticky after..but it does smell really nice!


xxx
i have tried all sorts of shampoos and the best i have found are sunsilk and treseme
sunsilk is really good I use the purple bottle. I have long curly hair.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment