Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Sunsilk a good shampoo and conditioner to use?

has anyone tried using it?Is Sunsilk a good shampoo and conditioner to use?
I used it for a while and got good results from it. I use one now that I like more, but everyone has different preferences. I used the hydra TLC one for my dry and damaged hair, and I found that it worked pretty well for my hair.Is Sunsilk a good shampoo and conditioner to use?
If your hair is fine textured or colored,it tends to be too heavy and gives you the greasies after using it a few times.I am a staunch believer in Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner.No lauryl sulfate/sulfides and they're all natural.A little expensive,but so worth it.Since I started using them,I've never had a bad hair day,and it's been 4 months!
it rocks, the products actually do what they say they do, ive tried the ';waves of envy'; and the ';anti-sponge'; brilliant, but try the sunsilk hairapy, its a lot better
Different people need different things on their hair.. Try what works best for you%26amp; if you are asking this because you don't know; try the product and see how it goes.
I LOVE sunsilk! Everyone has different hair types though so it pbly works differently on different people.I would give it a try if I were you.What do you have to lose?
I prefer Garniere Fructice (:
I really like all the Paul Mitchell Products!
i like herbal essence .

No comments:

Post a Comment