Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sunsilk..Shampoo/Conditioner question?

I used it and it works great for my type of hair..but i'm freaked out because people say so many bad things about it? Is it going to kill my hair or do you think it just depends on what type of hair you have/dying mistakes/hereditary? People say the used Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in their products..is this true?!Sunsilk..Shampoo/Conditioner question?
I'm not aware of any negative comments concerning Sunsilk products. I've been using the shampoo, conditioner and anti frizz cream for like, a year, and honestly, my hair's never been in better shape. I can truly say that i believe in their products---and mean it. I don't know what Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is, and I'm sure whatever it is, people put much worse things on and INTO their bodies every day. My hair is highlighted, naturally curly and not dry or oily, so maybe some people have reacted to Sunsilk, but as far as I'm concerned, I have no complaints. Works well, and I'm happy with it ;)Sunsilk..Shampoo/Conditioner question?
Many shampoos and conditioners use chemicals that could potentially damage your hair, but in very very small amounts. Usually to make your hair shiny or soft etc. But like everything, if too much is used it could cause damage. But sunsilk only use a small amount, no where near enough to cause any serious damage. As for the hair type/dying mistakes etc. If you have dyed your hair and something terible has happened (e.g. hair loss), then you should use a sesitive shampoo, like johnsons baby, but if it was a colour mistake or something of that nature, then its fine to use others. Using sunsilk wont kill your hair, bur if you are still in doubt, check out their website, or call their hotline. Which will put your mind at rest. Hope this helps.
Wow, I've never heard anything bad about it, and I use it.





http://www.unilever.com/PIOTI/EN/p3.asp?selectCountry=UK%26amp;language=EN%26amp;brandid=SUNSILK


I found this website that lists all the ingredients in each sunsilk product.
Hair is dead, so there's no way that you can ';kill'; it by just using shampoo. It's different when you put bad ingredients on something that is alive..like your skin. Although, you usually can kill your hair by coloring it too much or bleaching it.





Just FYI, a lot of products use that ingredient.. not just Sunsilk. Someone that supports a vegan lifestyle probably told you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment