Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunsilk shampoo?

please read ALL the questions!


did anyone ever get a sample mailed to your house?


and did they keep sending stuff after that one sample?


and if you cant answer those questions^^


than did anyone ever use the purple (straighten up) shampoo and did it work?Sunsilk shampoo?
No to every ???.Sunsilk shampoo?
nope.


nope but it'll be nice if they did.





i dint use the shampoo but i do use the serum. yeah its good. it smells nice too :D
That shampoo is crap
The purple one is sheer evil, if you have ever bleached or colored your hair. I used it, and my hair became completely FRIED. I had to go buy some of that expensive Pantine restorative to fix it...





Sunsilk isn't the best, most of their products are very drying, especially the ones that are supposed to change the texture of your hair.








I've never gotten any samples...
it's ok it smells good
My mate uses it and it really has changed her hair. It looks very glamorous. Amazing too. But If asking me I use the green one for curly hair and too stop it frizzing and that works amazing too. I would recommend it highly. It is worth trying.
nono no...but i did use the green shampoo for curly hair..i dont like it...it leaves a thick coating on my hair and i cant deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment