Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunsilk anti poof shampoo and conditioner...is it good? Does it work?

Thanks in advance!Sunsilk anti poof shampoo and conditioner...is it good? Does it work?
You have to keep in mind some shampoos dont work for everyone. Check out Sunsilk website and see if they offer free samples.Sunsilk anti poof shampoo and conditioner...is it good? Does it work?
I tried it and it sucks, so I stick with Fructise
yes it does it worked for me try it take my advice child
I've used it. It doesnt really work that well for me. Try herbal essenses if they have something for that. I remember i used their straightening stuff and it worked pretty well. Plus it smells so good!
I use that kind, it works good for me. I have really poofy hair, it doesn't get all the poof out but that is what the straightning iron is for.
Didn't work for me.
i just bought that myself and its the same old crap that never works, save yourself the money
  • ie problems
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment