Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Sunsilk Anti-Poof shampoo&conditioner actually work?

If you have poofy, frizzy hair, will this atually shrink down the poofiness and frizziness?Does Sunsilk Anti-Poof shampoo%26amp;conditioner actually work?
yeah i second that. CHI straightening irons are the best!





i like Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo+conditioner.





even if you don't have straight hair, (i do...relatively. i straighten w/my chi to flatten it more, or to get my bed head in shape.)


it will still work wonders. and makes your hair silky smooth.Does Sunsilk Anti-Poof shampoo%26amp;conditioner actually work?
I have used this before but only once I didtn continue it, but it seemed to be pretty good when I did use it, Im sure the longer you do use it the better it works and the better your hair will react to it. But if you do have about $90 to spare get on a website called Folica.com and buy your self a CHI. They are the real thing, i went on bought one and use it every week. I have frizzy hair and it straightens in 10 minutes and you can never tell I have probs..its a miracle worker.
I tried it.. and unfortunately it did not work


sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment