Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I but sunsilk shampoo?

The locater on the site isn't working, is sunsilk sold at CVS,Target, ect.?Where can I but sunsilk shampoo?
you can buy sunsilk shampoo at walmartWhere can I but sunsilk shampoo?
Sunsilk can be found Anywhere.


But i don't recomend that Brand.


it don't do anything at all !


Try Herbel Essenses or Aussie.



Sunsilk products are sold just about anywhere that sells hair care products. I'm sure they're sold at CVS, I know for a fact they're sold at Target.
Wal-mart.


Target.
Target probably even though i dont live in the u.s.


wal-mart, shoppers drug mart, any big well-known stores like those. :)
rite aide


target


cvs


walmart


just about anywhere:)
wall-mart target they sell that every where
walmart
yes, or walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment