Saturday, December 19, 2009

How Does the Sunsilk Straighten-Up Shampoo and Conditioner Line Work For Straightening Hair?

it's ok but don't think it's not going to get your hair bonde straight you need a flat iron! i get a free smaple from sunsilk.comHow Does the Sunsilk Straighten-Up Shampoo and Conditioner Line Work For Straightening Hair?
It kinda worked for me the first time I used it, then it didn't do much straightening after the first time I used it. And it's not straight straight, just... kinda straight....-.-How Does the Sunsilk Straighten-Up Shampoo and Conditioner Line Work For Straightening Hair?
I have not been impressed with any of the sunsilk shampoo's or conditioners. I think it's just another gimmick.
its got loads of silicone in it which coats your hair and makes it shiny and straight. which is good as long as you dont want to colour your hair.
it helps my firend (has african american hair)


and my sisters (has hispanic hair)
no..


not at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment