Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunsilk shampoo?

Just wondering has anyone used this and is it good? if you don't think it's that good what's a good shampoo/conditioner that makes hair silky and better condition?Sunsilk shampoo?
I really like Sunsilk. I have tried several of the types but my favorite so far is Sunsilk Hydra TLC foursome with 24/7 Creme and Multi-Symptom Masque has Nutri-Keratin that re-hydrates thirsty, dry hair and it says it repairs up to 98% of damage. Your hair will be much softer, silkier, and in way better condition. It is smart to use the Hydra TLC creme before you style your hair or for touch-ups. I would also recommend using the Multi-Symptom Masque once a week for maximum damage repair. You can log on to Sunsilk's website to get a free sample! Good luck trying out their great products!Sunsilk shampoo?
I tried sunsilk shampoo and it isn't that great, it does smell good though, if thats what your going for.





I recomend useing Sleek Look by Matrix (the orange bottle). It makes my hair very soft and silky better than any other shampoo i have ever tried....and i have tried a lot...





You can get at most drug stores and salons.....the price may be a bit up there at about $18 a bottle but i definately think its worth it. (=
go to www.walmart.com and there is a free sample section.


Make your own decision (because you know you best) from the sample.
i used it and i love it i use the pink and the grren and then i swicthed over to the green very good shampoos
not that good. i used the shine shampoo in the purple bottle, but it didn't work, and it just made my hair greesy
It doesn't work like it says it will!
Well, I used the volume one in the yellow bottle. It's okay. It smells really good.
The pink kind of sunsilk is really good i can really tell a differene on people who use it.


=]
http://www.mysavings.com/view.asp?lid=33鈥?/a>





You can get a free sample there. I got mine for poofy hair last week, it works well! I like sunsilk alot and it's affordable. I give it a good review.
not sunsilk it ruins hair after a while.


use aussie (that is what we use in the salon)


use the 3 minute miracle by aussie and silk and shine by auseei too.
i dno about it making your hair better but it smells gdddd hope dat helps x
Im was in love with Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner until my mom started selling Avon .. Avon has awesome shampoo and conditioner called Avon Advance Techniques for different types of hair .. I always get the Volumizing and it works really well .. Plus Im obsessed with my hair smelling clean, and this stuff leaves ur hair smelling sooooooo nice .. I love it .. If you dont know anyone that sells avon, definitly use Sunsilk or Tresemme .. Another good product to make ur hair silky is Garnier Fructis smoothing balm .. You apply that to ur hair when its damp and blow dry it .. It gets rid of frizz and makes my hair feel like silk ..


Hope that helps! :o)
Sunsilk didn't work for me. I have naturally curly hair, and I bought two kinds- the frizz free kind and the poof free kind. It didn't work. Do not try herbal essences either, because it does not work either. Try Creme of Nature Shampoo/conditioner. Made of all natural materials, and it returns moisture to my hair.
it smells really good but only does half of everything else. its not much better in the straightening and other catagories...

No comments:

Post a Comment