Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who her uses that new sunsilk shampoo line?

And what color do you use


I use blue for poofy hair!Who her uses that new sunsilk shampoo line?
I use purple shampoo to help straiten hair. It helps me comb conditioner through my tight curls.Who her uses that new sunsilk shampoo line?
I use the pink for damaged hair and split ends
purple for frizz or kinky hair
I tried sunsilk for thin fine hair and it showed absolutely no difference!! I think that the commericals and advertisements are so clever for it because they have to be to sell this regular run of the mill shampoo.
same!
Haven't used it. I steer away from grocery store shampoos and comditioners.
i use it sometimes i either uses pink for damaged and split ends or purple for waves and frizz
i don't really, but i have poofy hair so maybe i will try it!!! at the moment i am using dove shampoo for normal to dry hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment