Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will you buy Sunsilk shampoo because Nadine and Cheryl from Girls Aloud...?

have bagged a 拢1.2 million deal to advertise it? I definitely will avoid this product because these girls have FAKE HAIR EXTENSIONS.... does advertising really work and do you fall for celeb-endorsed products?Will you buy Sunsilk shampoo because Nadine and Cheryl from Girls Aloud...?
Hi no I wont be buyingand sunsilk for one thing I dont think Girls Aloud even touch the sunsilk products, to get hair like theirs we all know its donw professionally. I dont like sunsilk products and even time and time again when sunsilk over the years have advertised I have gone out and bought it, but it never works or does what it cliams to do. So Girls Aloud advertising it will make me even more determined not to buy it as its all just fake, which is obviusly what advertising is.


I dont think celebs need to advertise products for people as yes companies think it actually sells products, but we all know once we have tried it and its not that good of a product we wont buy it. So if you just advertise with a normal person everyday person who needs a job not like celebs who have loads of money and get there make up, hair products done buy hair stylists to advertise there products we probably most likely to buy the product as its advertised buy real people who have actually bought the product.





Sometimes I fall for celeb endorsements, like the loreal make up and hair stuff but I find it all a waste of money. So now Ive learnt my lesson in the past I dont do it no more.


I suppose it will appeal more to the teenage generation thinking its good that girls aloud use the shampoo they use. But like you and I know Its all a fake as they dont even touch the product.Will you buy Sunsilk shampoo because Nadine and Cheryl from Girls Aloud...?
No way.
no I find all hair products much the same , I look for the deals and by the bogof ones
i sometimes use sunsilk anyway but i would never buy products solely because of the celebs advertising them
no
will avoid it like the plague. I hate these celebrity endorsements, my current 'hate' is Loreal using Jane Fonda for skin cream. She says she looks good for 67 - sure she does, she's had Botox and several face lifts and an eye lift. Heck, anyone can look good with plastic surgery! Likewise when face cream companies use 17 year old models for their anti-ageing ads ..... let's see what they look like at 60 after 40 years of using that cream, that's the test.


I am quite pleased that the Dove range of skin creams is actually using REAL women, with real lumps and bumps and wobbly bits, for thier advertisements, as I think that if they're pleased with a product then it must genuinely work. Boycott the celebrity endorsements!
I already buy sunsilk shampoo because I like it I wouldn't buy it just because its used by a celebrity.


Advertising doesn't make me go and buy the product
Unfortunatly for me advertising is a huge part of what initially attracts me to a product. Of course if the products sucks im not going to continue using it just because of who is endorsing it. I happen to be a big fan of SunSilk hair products. Most of my friends and my own mother all have differant hair types and use the differant SunSilk lines for limp hair, curly, straight, etc. And they all love them. Did you ever stop to think that maybe they are advertising it because its good? You should at least give it a try before you mock it.
I go for a shampoo based on how good it is not which celibrity happens to be endorsing it. Although i suppose that helps brand awareness which emplants the name of the product in your head in the first place. Try to avoid shampoos with industrial cleansers like ammonium lauryl sulphate etc in, as these may cause hair loss.
You know i would buy shampoo if the person advertised had the best natural hair i had ever seen in my life. But those 2??? Never in a million years would i buy shampoo like that. Their hair is a mess and years from now its going to look like straw you mark my words girls dont use it.. Do you think they are going to use this product behind closed doors??? No chance
No i dont fall for that crap.However,i have tried Sunsilk shampoo in the past and it is pretty good stuff.
Well if that is the reason for buying a product you will end up with badly damaged hair. But if you bought it because it suits you and your hairtype, (or maybe because you have the same fake hair extensions as they have) then i might turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to you.


But most people don麓t really use their brains that much and they just buy things because they saw it on tv.
lol. i dun care d hairs fake or wut...but there's IT dear..


you can do anything out of it.


so..my ans..Nah~
I wouldn't just buy it because they advertise it, i use it anyway because there stuff for straight hair works excellent on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment