Monday, December 28, 2009

What sunsilk shampoo should i use?

i have thick wavy hair up to my shoulders. i want it straight...and if not sunsilk can't do that then i want my waves to stand out. whenever i come outta the shower....i let my wet hair dry and it becomes all poofy or frizzy...i dunno what...so should i use the poofy one or frizzy sunsilk shampoo..... I REALLY NEED HLEP CUASE IM GONNA BE HAVIN SWIMMING IN GYM AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BECOME ALL NASTY AFTER MY HAIR GETS WET. so


does the straighten up one work??


or should i get the poofy one or frizzy onee? pleasee help!What sunsilk shampoo should i use?
Well, I have swimming NOW is gym! I so know what you mean! Um, I just use a regular shampoo but when i get out i use pantene's hair surmum. I getts frizz out and it don't look greasy!





But, to answer your question the frizz shampoos DONT work, use the straighting one :)





oh and the volume shampoos... don't workl! lolWhat sunsilk shampoo should i use?
Don't use sunsilk it's bad for your hair. Use Dove.





Check the PH levels
sunsilk pink
Pantene. :)
Since you saw it on a commercial, why don't you see what the lady on the commercial says?
i have wavy hair. i also have the straight sunsilk shampoo. it works okay. so instead, after getting out of the shower, i use loreal paris hot straight cream and apply it to my hair. then i dry it right after. it works. and it keeps the frizz down. ((i have the same frizz problem))
i have the same type of hair as u...and the frizz one doesn't work. so when u get an answer, tell me.
i have wavy hair and so i tried the straightening one and it works great! even after u take a shower and it dries, its nice. hope that helped!
  • ie problems
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment