Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does SUNSILK shampoo really work?

I've tried the shampoo/conditioner in the green bottle (for frizz), and it was ok. I do like the intesive moisturizing hair mask stuff in the pink jar though.





For breakage and strengthening hair, the Herbal Essences Break's Over combo works really well (and smells great too).Does SUNSILK shampoo really work?
omg yes. i went ot my friends house and she had some and i didnt believe that t really worked so i used it to see. and when i came out my hair was so soft. i used the (sunsilk do u have dry hair) thats wat its called lol. and its so good. its worth buying. good luck!Does SUNSILK shampoo really work?
wow i just asked a question saying have any body used garnier for curly hair and that i use sunsilk for curly and it rocks yes it does i use the green you can go to sunsilk.com and get some free smaples you have to pick the kind you need i love it but i want to know witch it better sunsilk or garnier for curly hair


but yeah sunsilk is good
yes I used it once and I had smooth, silky and soft hair.
It's different for different people. Some people use the wrong kind of Sunsilk. So, it's kinda hard to tell.
my hair is poofy like yours and thick too, but NO it doesnt do much. the shampoo and conditioner do NOTHING but the 24/7 helps a little bit! i hope this helps u out.

No comments:

Post a Comment