Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo is better? Sunsilk Anti-Poof or Herbal Essence None Of Your Frizziness?

After washing my it gets poofy as it dries. I am talking very, thick, poofy afro. I recently bought Sunsilk Anti-Poof and Herbal Esscense None Of Your Frizziness. I have yet to use it, though. Which shampoo has the best results?Which shampoo is better? Sunsilk Anti-Poof or Herbal Essence None Of Your Frizziness?
I imagine they are both good. I like what SunSilk I've tried and I like Herbal Essence too. As far as the SunSilk and the comment above but her hair feeling yuk or something like that, it is the conditioner feel that SunSilk has it it that makes your hair not go poof. I think this all depends on your hair textures and densities. Good luck, try them both and you will find which one works better for you. Each person will be different.Which shampoo is better? Sunsilk Anti-Poof or Herbal Essence None Of Your Frizziness?
I like the Sunsilk.
I love all herbal esscense shampoos. they leave you hair smelling so good ,that other people can actually notice it from a distance. The anti-frizz formula in it works quite well. Get Herbal Essence.
i prefer herbal essences....


sun silk is cool, and makes you wanna buy it, but i dont think its all its made up to be...


plus herbal essesnces smells sooo good.


maybe you should also try ';frizz-ease';


my friend has enormous hair and thats what she uses...it works well enough.
i use sunsilk anti-frizz and it works really well. I have really poofy curly hair, too.
I don't like Sunsilk at all. It makes my hair feel gross but I do love Herbal Essence! :D I use it all the time, I think Herbal Essence works very well.
i recommend Sunsilk . . . it worked great on my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment