Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anybody tried Sunsilk straight to perfection shampoo, and Main 'n' tail shampoo?

I bought it today and was wondering if it really makes you hair smooth, silky, and straight, also does Main' n' tail make your hair grow faster?Has anybody tried Sunsilk straight to perfection shampoo, and Main 'n' tail shampoo?
Mane 'N' Tail made my hair sort of dry and tangled. There is no shampoo that will increase the growth rate of your hair.





Oh, and don't throw away the shampoos and conditioners that you don't like! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send your used shampoos and conditioners to them via Central Care Mission. I'm a big fan of good hair products, but any that don't suit my fancy, or the tail ends of the shampoos and conditioners, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.





Central Care Mission


4027 Lennox Blvd.


Orlando, FL 32811





Thanks, and have a great day!Has anybody tried Sunsilk straight to perfection shampoo, and Main 'n' tail shampoo?
I use Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner, it doesnt actually make your hair grow faster. It has something in it that helps hair prevent breakage, and since your hair isnt breaking when you use mane n tail, it seems like its growing faster but its really not. and i just bought sunsilk straight to perfection yesterday, and havent tried it yet.
I've tried the Sunsilk stuff and in my opinion it makes your hair SUPER smooth and silky. As for the straight part, I didn't see a difference, so if you want your hair straight, you'll probly still have to use a flat iron. And i've never tried the Main'n'tail stuff
I think Sunsilk Straight to Perfection is the best one I've used. I've used Main 'n' Tail once. I didn't like it. And it doesnt make your hair grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment