Monday, December 28, 2009

I used the new Sunsilk anti flat shampoo and it didn't work for me. Did anyone else have this problem?

It said it would make my hair full of body and bounce. I used the shampoo and the conditioner for about a week. I didn't see any difference. Anyone else use this product?I used the new Sunsilk anti flat shampoo and it didn't work for me. Did anyone else have this problem?
it never works get more of like better brands Dove Thermasilk,PanteneI used the new Sunsilk anti flat shampoo and it didn't work for me. Did anyone else have this problem?
i used the sun-silk for hispanic women, the magenta colored one. it was the hispanic version of the anti-poof and it worked for me...
i noticed that after using Sunsilk it never works for me as well no matter what type of shampoo,conditoner and or leave in conditioner i used.
Shampoo is shampoo. It is a detergent. It cleans your hair. Nothing else. Conditioner HELPS, a bit. But you need to look into additional treatments to really make your hair soft and silky.

No comments:

Post a Comment