Monday, December 28, 2009

Did anyone elses hair fall out and become a tangly mess while useing sunsilk shampoo??

YESSSSSSSSS! OMG i used the sunsilk in the pink bottle for split ends and my hair was falling out and combing out so bad! I wondered what it was and I switched shampoos and have not had the problem since. Nasty shampoo man!Did anyone elses hair fall out and become a tangly mess while useing sunsilk shampoo??
Yes i used it the other and i got really bad hives on my head and then it started to fall out. i was using the one for striaght hair.Did anyone elses hair fall out and become a tangly mess while useing sunsilk shampoo??
Nope. I've had good luck with that brand.
I don't know about SUNSILK but my hair ALWAYS falls out and clogs the drain lol. Try using a different shampoo for about a month and if that doesn't work then ask your hairdresser about it she or he might know more about hair!
emi You are on newspaper!


http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra01.asp?strName=emi
No, and i am glad, cause i was gonna buy it the other day. just call in or write to customer complaints. and you can sue for punitive damages.
I don't know what Sunsilk can do, but the same stuff happens with Pantene ProV. Too many chemicals in the shampoo. Just check out the ingredients label. If there are a whole lot of ingredients, and mainly stuff that is 'hard to pronounce' or unknown, then the shampoo is probably not a good choice. Stick to shampoos with natural ingredients, or fewer ingredients.
omg yessss! pantene pro v 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment