Monday, December 28, 2009

SunSilk straightening shampoo?

How is it?


Does it really help get your hair straight and not leave it oily?SunSilk straightening shampoo?
I've tried almost every shampoo/conditioner combo out there. So far, Sunsilk has been the best. It might make your hair pin striaght, it might not, but it's probably going to do a better job than any other shampoo you try.SunSilk straightening shampoo?
I don't think there really is much of a difference between straightening shampoos and just regular shampoo. My hair is wavier when I use shampoo for straight hair. But that's just me.
I also have that question so I ordered a free sample on their website I am still waiting for it to arrive but it is coming soon you should do the same
i would use heabal eccences dangerously striaght, smells gr8 and works gr8!
worked for me(:

No comments:

Post a Comment