Monday, December 28, 2009

Sunsilk Shampoo...? Does anybody else get this happen to them from the Shampoo...?

I started using Sunsilk De-Frizz Shampoo with the Straighten-up Conditioner about 5 months ago. In the beginning I was amazed at how soft and lightwieght the shampoo and conditioner was making my hair. Then about a month ago I noticed the inside of my hair from the back of my head was staying greasy-like even after shampooing and drying it. My hair would'nt straighten at all near the scalp area. It would stay greasy looking. I know its from the Sunsilk De-Frizz Shampoo because it has some type of silicon in it. I tried using Herbal Essences for long hair and the same thing happened. Now I bought Pantene and it seems to have gotten rid of that greasy residue. The problem now is that I have like ten bottles of shampoo in my shower. Did anybody else have that experience with Sunsilk too. I wish that it never happened because I really liked how soft it made my hair. Sunsilk Shampoo...? Does anybody else get this happen to them from the Shampoo...?
If you really like it, you could probably still use the Sunsilk, but NOT every time you wash your hair. Almost any shampoo will leave a residue, so you should occasionally, use a different brand of shampoo to remove it (I do this once every week or two). Sounds like the Panteen would work for you.


.Sunsilk Shampoo...? Does anybody else get this happen to them from the Shampoo...?
I have used sunsilk and hated it.


I have used pantene for years, and I love it.





And I know what you mean. I have tons of random shampoo bottles all over the place, and i don't want to throw them away, and I don't want to use them. I use them as ';in case of emergency'; shampoo and conditioners, in case i run out of my usual kind, and can't get any other shampoo. =)
alot of the time , if you use a shampoo for too long , your hair get used to it , and it quits doing the job , switching every once and a while is a good idea. the herbal essences may have been the wrong kind for your hair or it may have just been to similar to Sunsilk
Hmm... I don't know why but I've used Sunsilk and it worked fine for me. I didn't use the De-Frizz Shampoo but the Straighten-Up Conditioner worked pretty well for me. If you think that your head is getting greasy, you could try Head %26amp; Shoulders. They have a variety of shampoos for different hair problems.
I used the Sunsilk Summer(the orange bottle) for a day and I stopped because it made my hair all greasy. But Herbal Essences doesn't do that to me.
that sounds familiar- a lot of the cheaper brands feel like that. i switched to salon brands, and when i switched back to the stuff from walmart i felt like it didnt wash out.


try sauve though- im using my sisters and it seems ok
that happened to me!


mine was waves that behave shampoo and TLC for conditioner.


I had to stop using it. it made my hair feel/look disgusting!
no
OMG Yesss..........


wat kind of pantene r u using now???


i need to try it!!!!!
I had the same results with the sunsilk shampoos. Now I use the Dove shampoos and conditioners and they make my hair so soft and silky without being greasy and heavy. It also smells soooo good. Be careful with the pantene because after a while it can make your hair have a ';waxy'; feel to it. The next time you get that greasy build-up, you can use a clarifying shampoo to really clean your hair, but only use it every once in a while or it will dry out your hair. Oh, and I also use the dove leave-in treatment..it keeps you from having frizz or fly-away hair. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment