Monday, December 28, 2009

What type of sunsilk shampoos and conditioners should I get?

My hair is thick and wavy and I have a few split ends. I want my hair to be straight (very straight) and reaaally smooth and shiny and I have fly aways and stuff. thanks for your help.What type of sunsilk shampoos and conditioners should I get?
The one in the purple or blue bottle. Sorry, I can not remember what they are called. They both work great. We have the same type of hair type. I found that they both work about the same for me. My hair is thick and a little wavy as well. Good luck!What type of sunsilk shampoos and conditioners should I get?
my hair is wavy and sometimes when it dries it can get kind of crazy. i don't actually use the sunsik shampoos and conditioners but the de-frizz creme works good. when my hair is damp i put some on my hair and once ive styled it i put some more on. i like it because it doesnt leave my hair sticky. ive used the green and the purple bottle but the purple is designed for straight hair so go for that one. good luck
Try the shampoo and conditioner for split ends and straight hair. Sorry, I don't remember the names or the colors. Just read the name of the bottle and you're all set. :]
  • ie problems
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment