Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have straight hair and its super frizzy!! i use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner What to do?? Want NO FRIZZ!!

I have problems with frizziness too. This is my hair regimen to get rid of it! (If you look at my avatar鈥?you鈥檒l see that it really does work!!). Good luck! =)





1. Choose a shampoo or conditioner by looking for the words smoothing, moisturizing or hydrating on the front of the bottle (I use Pantene Pro-V for dry and damaged hair).





2. After washing, towel dry and apply a smoothing or frizz serum (I like John Frieda鈥檚 Frizz Ease鈥ound at most drug stores).





3. Let hair hang dry until it is almost fully dry. When almost dry, finish drying with a blow dryer while using a round boar-bristle brush (work with small areas at a time 鈥?do not let your hair blow all over the place, otherwise it will just become more unruly).





4. Make sure your hair is completely dry. If there is anymore moisture left it will become frizzy.





5. By using a 1-1/2 inch (or larger) curling iron or a flat iron, you can smooth out any left over frizz.





6. You can also apply a hair wax (like Bumble and Bumble Styling Wax) or pomade (like Got2B Defiant Define Plus Shine Pomade) now.





7. Finish off by using a flexible hair spray (like Finesse鈥檚 Touchable hair spray).





* Get your ends trimmed up at least every 6 weeks.I have straight hair and its super frizzy!! i use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner What to do?? Want NO FRIZZ!!
Try Frizz-ease's whole line.





http://trustedbeauty.com/cart.php?type=c鈥?/a>I have straight hair and its super frizzy!! i use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner What to do?? Want NO FRIZZ!!
you may want to use a flat iron or a type of oil.
i use garnier fructis sleek and shine it works GREAT use the anti frizz serum and the 3 minute masque. and try their other products for the sleek and shine line
I hear you! Maybe try mousse? I have curly hair so I scrunch mousse into my hair..IDK about straight tho. Sry. Try Frizz Ease stuff....Good luck!
try some different products. one of my favorites is BedHead's after party smoothing cream. it is in a hot pink bottle with a round lid. you can go to any hair salon and find it, it will probably run you from 8-12 dollars. also, if you are using a flat iron, use one that is ceramic and says somewhere on the packaging that it prevents frizz. and try to use the lowest heat setting possible.
I know this sounds weird but, it's for real and rates 100%. Also brings shine to your hair.





Te Tao Jasmine Tea No-Frizz Shampoo
I use Matrix smoothing line styling creme!! I also use Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine shampoo n conditioner!!!
I use oleo relax by Kerastase-they have shampoo,conditioner,serum etc.Quite pricey but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment