Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone no if the sunsilk lively blonde shampoo and conditioners actully work?

i cant find any reviews on them thats allDoes anyone no if the sunsilk lively blonde shampoo and conditioners actully work?
I'm not sure, however, John Freida's blonde shampoos and conditioners will definitely lighten your hair, last summer I went from light brown to a blonde in a few weeks just from using these products.Does anyone no if the sunsilk lively blonde shampoo and conditioners actully work?
Yes. I say they Bimbo me up. However, you need to have blonde hair already
It works ok I guess, but it dries out your hair. =)
I used the Sunsilk blonde shampoo and conditioner and it didn't really look any blonder. Timotei for blonde hair is a really good shampoo and conditioner and made my hair lighter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment