Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone here tried Sunsilk shampoo/conditioner, etc?

http://www.gethairapy.com/products/








I'm thinking of trying the Anti-flat shampoo. My whole life, I've had very voluminous hair, but I recently got a haircut in which the stylist layered certain parts too much and it lies really flat on the sides now.





Anyway, if you've ever used ANY of the kinds (not just Anti-flat), what did you think?Has anyone here tried Sunsilk shampoo/conditioner, etc?
I have used the Anti-flat actually, and I loved it. I've always had really fine, thin hair, and it's always flat, even when I blow dry. It did seem to give me more body. When you blow dry, make sure to use a round brush, just doing that will give you more body, but.. in my opinion, it worked.. =)Has anyone here tried Sunsilk shampoo/conditioner, etc?
I use sunsilk and will never use anything else again. I have turned my Friends onto sunsilk and they will never use anything esle either. This line of product are great. My Friend Tonya and April both use the sunsilk for flat hair and oh my gosh the difference it made. I use the green bottle for dry and frizz and I now have no frizz what so ever my hair is now shinny, silky and smooth. Give it a try you will love it also.
i have used the brand once got a free sample it smells good and made my hair soft but im brand loyal so i stay with what has worked for me for years
I have used the straightening one, and also the anti-flat one. The straightening one doesn't really work too well..but the anti-flat one does add a certain volume. it's not a very expensive product, so I say go for it. If that doesn't work i recommend some salon shampoo like paul mitchell or tigi..it's costly but it is worth it.
i've tried it (i think the curl-boosting kind... forgot the name) and i didn't really like it. i thought it dried out my hair and the product itself was really sticky and felt really cheap. it didn't really work for me... i wouldn't reccomend it... but everyone is different.
I use the Anti-poof 24/7 cream every day and I really like it. If I'm wearing my hair straight, I put it in before blowdrying and it helps it lay flatter; if I'm wearing it wavy I use it in combination with mousse to help de-poof it. My boyfriend uses it too for when his hair looks poofy right after showering, and it gives it a day-after-shampooing look...oh, you may already know this, but they give free samples on their website. They take a little while to come in though.
I just tried some the last time I got new. I switch every few months. I've used Herbal Essence and Therma Silk too. I really like the Sunsilk so far. I have very long hair and it can be difficult to tame at times. My hair has been really soft and manageable using the Sunsilk. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
I use Sunsilk, Antiflat. It works very will for me.
I do not like Sunsilk at all. Try something like voluminizer for instance: BioSilk Silk Therapy Volumizing Foam





Clean hair, do not over-condition and then volumize! Have fun.
Yes i have and i did not like it the BEST shampoo and conditioner is garnier fructis

No comments:

Post a Comment