Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the best brand for shampoo?sunsilk,pantene,dove,g鈥?or herbal essence?

Different brands work for different people, but I've tried all of those, and my preference order is this:





1. Sunsilk


2. Dove


3.Pantene


3. Herbal Essence





Not sure about the g.... - unless you mean Garnier Fructese. Garnier Fructese is actually the best stuff I ever put on my hair, but I was allergic to something in it so I had to stop using it.





I'm using Tresseme' now, and I love it almost as much as Garnier Fructese.Which is the best brand for shampoo?sunsilk,pantene,dove,g鈥?or herbal essence?
I've tried all those shampoo's and from my experience and my friends, pantene is really good. However pantene uses all of waxes in their shampoo which isn't good for your hair. Dove is really good 2, that what i am using right now and i am happy with the results. I wouldn't recommend sunsilk.....theres nothing 2 great about it. The WORST is herbal essence. The stuff smells great but it does nothing for your hair......you don't even feel as if you've washed your hair after using it. Its BAD! i hope this helps!Which is the best brand for shampoo?sunsilk,pantene,dove,g鈥?or herbal essence?
well out of those probably herbal essenses for me%26lt;3
Redkin!!
herbal essence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment