Monday, December 28, 2009

Is the shampoo Sunsilk (Style) for texture defined layers, with beeswax energisers.. good for my hair ?

my hair is dry... not so short not so long, well its most propobly long .... it has many layers... and its sooo wavy from the back... so is this shampoo would really help my hair to be silky and shiney and well.. normal???.. or i should return it back to the store?? :S.... PEOPLE I NEED YOUR HELP PLZ!!! ....Is the shampoo Sunsilk (Style) for texture defined layers, with beeswax energisers.. good for my hair ?
Grocery store shampoo makes your hair LOOK shiny because it is a bad product that coats your hair with wax! I recommend Biolage hydrating shampoo and fortifying conditioner. People make a big deal because it costs so much, but it actually costs the same. Since it's a better product you don't have to use nearly as much of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment