Monday, December 28, 2009

Is sunsilk shampoo good for long curly dry hair? if not then what shampoo is

sunsilk shampoo is it good for dry curly hair ?? and whats a good hair product or curly hair besides gel t drys my hair out and my curls are hard i want a spary or something that makes them soft so please if i can get 2 answers for my 2 questions thanksIs sunsilk shampoo good for long curly dry hair? if not then what shampoo is
I have long curly hair, and I find conditioning every day with Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Conditioner keeps my hair from drying out too much. I shampoo about 3 times a week with their Restoratives Anti-Breakage shampoo.


To style my hair I do use gel (if you're going to, use one without alcohol). I also use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted mousse. It's really gentle, doesn't harden hair too much and smells great. It also washes out with water so you don't have to shampoo every day.Is sunsilk shampoo good for long curly dry hair? if not then what shampoo is
I don't know what shampoo would be good for you but sunsilk is horrible. I used the hydration stuff and it only made it worse.


When I scrunch my hair, I use mousse (Herbel Essences for Curly Hair or Got 2 Be Sexy) and then I spray some hair spray in my hand and scrunch it some more and dry it using a diffuser. If you don't have naturally curly hair, scrunch it into a messy bun and dry it. When you let it down, it is soooo curly and full of volume. It looks great!


Good luck!
I like herbal essence shampoo called long term relationship. It's for long hair. It leaves my hair really soft and shiny. I have used sunsilk before and it dried out my hair.





Try a mousse. They have mousse that has a stronger hold than the normal light weight ones. i like it cause your hair looks dry and naturally curly. With gel your hair looks wet all the time
theres this shampoo its sunsilk and it has aloe in it for dry curly hair. i dont have curly hair but i did have dry hair until i used that stuff.its in a green bottle and it smells really good too.
new herbal essence. find the one that says. 'for dry hair' or 'for curly hair'
loreal paris is fab it has spray shampoo conditioner and much more perfect for your kind of hair to good luck :]
olive oil is good for that type of hair im a lincense hair dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment