Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it okay to use Sunsilk shampoo on my dog? <details..>?

I've run completely out of dog shampoo, and my Dad is making me give her a bath tonight. My Dad will not take me out just to get some shampoo for my dog, so is it okay if I use Sunsilk Hydra TLC on her?


Thanks.


%26lt;I also have Bed Head products, but they're too expensive to use on her, plus it's made with some pretty strong chemicals.%26gt;Is it okay to use Sunsilk shampoo on my dog? %26lt;details..%26gt;?
You can use people shampoo on dogs. I use V05 on mine and then put a coat of conditioner, it makes him smell like whatever smell i pick for about a week. He's 11 and has never had any problem with it. I use baby shampoo around his face if i need to wash that area. If you don't normally use a specialty shampoo like one for fleas, then you wouldn't need a special one this time.Is it okay to use Sunsilk shampoo on my dog? %26lt;details..%26gt;?
Dog shampoo is a joke in my opinion. Soap is soap. I use whatever I have laying around to wash my dogs and they've never had a problem.





I've owned dogs for over 10 years and never once had an issue with using people shampoo and conditioner.
never use normal shampoo on a dog it can give them a really bad rash
NO, human shampoo is way too harsh. It is designed to strip excess oils out of our hair. Dogs need that oil in theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment