Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is sunsilk thick n long shampoo really effective?

i wanna have thick n long hairs till tips.please suggest some good shampoos n conditioners 4 thick hairs.Is sunsilk thick n long shampoo really effective?
All shampoo's are more or less same. They cannot make hair thick and long. You can use any one for cleaning your hair. But don't expect more than that. I use shampoo only once a month but my hair are in a good condition. Thickness and length of hair is decided by genetics. I have not used soap for bathing from last 9 years and I do not have any problem with my skin. I use soap only for washing my hands and I clean my body with plain water.Is sunsilk thick n long shampoo really effective?
dont use shampoos....


since they are not actually conditioners....


if ur want really natural and thick hair...dont go for shamppoo...


i will suggest u natural....tak hibicus plant with flower(chambarathy) ...put in mixer and apply in ur hair its lik shampoo....





after do oil massage....the oil should be made of tulsi,littlepepper...boil it


keep it cool and apply in ur head...


witin 3months ur hair start growing....and it will be thick
I sware by Tresseme shampoo and conditioner. It's very effective for thick hair, especially making it tangle free. And it doesn't cost the earth like most good brands.
no they dont wokr much well for me no i tryed once when i die my hair to lke i tikn drak red brownlsih or something and it really didnt help much u should try bed head
use vivel shampoo
No


just go for dove shampoo and conditioner
just use vatika shampoo and almond oil.u wn't need anythin else.trust me.
no.....

No comments:

Post a Comment