Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does sunsilk straight to perfection shampoo/conditioner work?

would it work for normal african american hairDoes sunsilk straight to perfection shampoo/conditioner work?
i dont know but i just got a curly perm about 2 weeks ago and i use the curly one and it worked very good it removed all the frizz you can go on the website and ask for a free sample i heard the pink one work very good.Does sunsilk straight to perfection shampoo/conditioner work?
ehh its like everyones hair respoonds to different shampoos differently


but it works fer my hair and im half african american so im sure it'll work for yours


it makes me hair less frizzy pooffy curlyish
Sunsilk doesnt work for me but you can try it !! I use John Frieda is the best
It doesn't work for my hair..
yes it's really works.
worked for me. then i switched to TRESemme. they both work great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment