Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is Sunsilk a Good Brand for shampoo,conditioner,etc.?

I use the Therma shine shampoo, anti- poof conditioner, and Straighten up 24/7 creme. Do You Think Its A Good Idea/Combination???Is Sunsilk a Good Brand for shampoo,conditioner,etc.?
I love Sunsilk.





I use the shampoo and conditioner.





Then, I let it air dry.





And, put the 24/7 creme in and i don't have to striahgten it.





With creme it makes it already straight.





P.s I use the pink kind to straighten it even more.Is Sunsilk a Good Brand for shampoo,conditioner,etc.?
i used it and it made my hair kinda greasy-feeling...i think it might just depend on your hair type (although my hair doesn't get greasy easily) i use dove shampoo--it's amazing!!! and it smells sooo good!!!! if you want to know how sunsilk is for your hair, try going to gethairapy.com and look for how to get a free sample--thats how i tried it...
I don't like sunsilk at all. i use salon products or pantene
I woul du seach type one at a time for best results. What I do is use the frizzy shampoo 3 days of the week and the straighten up shampoo 3 times a week and the anti flat 1 day a week.
haha thats what i do, but i have each of the collects, u should try buying the shampoos conditoners and 24 7 cremes and keep on changing them each week, thats what i do and i get great results
I dont like sunsilk. I think therma shine is better or even pantene
i thinks it a wonderful brand and i guess it's okay to mix them??????
no. go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment