Thursday, January 7, 2010

鈾oes sunsilk straightening shampoo work???

The one in the purple bottle...does it work well?鈾oes sunsilk straightening shampoo work???
Actually, I use a brand of straightening shampoo and conditioner called Thermasilk, and it comes in purple bottles too. It works! Just wash your hair with both, comb with a wide-toothed comb, and blow-dry straight.





It doesn't make my hair stick-straight of course, but its more of a natural straight (no waves of course). I haven't even touched my straightener since. Yay for healthy, clean, and straight hair! (:鈾oes sunsilk straightening shampoo work???
For me, no. My hair is wavy if that helps
It doesn't work for me.I have wavy hair also.I have some of that leave in Conditioner stuff,and that doesn't work either.
i personally thought sunsilk sucked. it tangled my hair more than it help. just my opinion, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment